Friday, January 25, 2008

swedishpopsensation.

Hands down i'm too proud for love but with eyes shut it's you i'm thinking of. but how we move from A to B? it can't be up to me cause you don't know eye to eye thigh to thigh I let go I think i'm.. a little bit, a little bit a little bit in love with you bit only if you're a little but, a little bit, a little bit in love with me oh and for you i keep my legs apart and forget about my tainted heart and i will never ever be the first to say it but still I, yes you know I i would do it, push a button pull a trigger, climb a mountain jump off a cliff, cause you know baby i love you love you a little bit i would do it, i would say it i would mean it, we could do it it was you and i and if only i... i think i'm a little bit, a little bit a little bit in love with you but only if you're a little bit, a little bit, little bit in love with me come here, stay with me stroke me by the hair cause i would give anything, anything to have you as my man.

No comments: