Tuesday, October 16, 2007


I cant' help but be a little demeaning to children who deserve it.

I had my first "team-teach" at the Wag today, (sort of my personal intervention on public speaking), I was sort of thrown into it, but I was still nervous. Not hands numb nervous though. Voice was shaky and there were a couple of stutters, but i got through it. Simple and short, although I should of elaborated more on certain topics. The teacher accompanying the group looked completely bored and yawned every five minutes, I don't think she had much of an appreciation for Warhol. Besides that, today was an entire day devoted to the wonder that is unproductiveness. Ahhh.

The weekend was a busy one for Connect Four. The pre-party for sex and the district was at the store, and it was pretty much a gong show. Thanks to Elaine and Anne for helping out. Apparently Mcdermot was reminiscent of St. Laurent, I wish I got to see that, I was stuck inside. P.S. I stole these pics from Sarde...
I spy with my little eye..

2 comments:

joseph james said...

looks successful. and ur cousin is biting gwen stefani, rolling with Harajuku girls. LOL

Anonymous said...

awww...i was too busy cleaning up i didn't even get a picture! :( boooo.