Friday, July 11, 2008

Blagh

The weather here has finally cooled down a bit, and my room is less stuffy as it was two days ago. The last events in a nutshell: Emily and I waiting for the metro, I cant remember where we are headed. Grocery shopping me thinks. - Which I'm already running low on. le mercredi 9 juillet (har har har) we went to an activity, Theatre de la Verdure (spectacle de danse) which was an outdoor contemporary dance performance, in a park. We didn't get to see the complete performance because we got rained on. Boo hoo. I thought it was cute how some people continued to watch in the rain, some pulling out umbrellas. It was nice to be rained on. Headed over to Frite Alores on St. Denis, for some poutine, and bought me-self a phone card finally. On Thursday, I went to Musee des beaux-arts de Montreal, and later ventured to the Yves Saint Laurent LOVE exhibit. I won't post any pictures of the Musee, they pretty much suck. I saw an Eames chair, Frank Llyod Wright dining room table set and a Frank Ghery cardboard chair, and some other jazz. I wasn't allowed to take any pictures inside the YSL exhibit. Oh well.
After that .....I journeyed to Amherst to HQ gallerie and boutique, met the owner who is from winnipeg too. Super nice, recommended some things to do, that include tuesday nights at casa del popolo and a craft sale this weekend at la sala rosa - which i'm pumped for. Met up with J and bobo for eats and later watched Adrift in Tokyo at the Fantasia film festival. Soooooo good. Soooooo funny. I'm hoping to (no actually i;m going to) watch some more. Thats it for now.....blah blah blah. Crystal Castes toooonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FRITE ALORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm, poutine!