Thursday, July 3, 2008

I think I've decided that I don't like flying. The flight was pretty flat, but aside from the shitty recycled air that left my throat dry and sore, and that I had no other option but to sit between two people, it was relatively pleasant (in the sense that I generally don't like flying). Laubo checked me in, which was a bonus and Elaine came to see me go, extra bonus. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers were on the flight as well, that was kind of neat, I guess. I didn't sit with any of them though. Because they are larger men, they are seated through out the plane and not altogether to keep it balanced. I thought that little factoid was neat. The girl next to me was reading a french book called La Fee Carabine and I don't know that means. What else? I hate chewable pills, gravol gross. So now I'm basically just waiting for J to pick me up, oh and it's raining. I'm kind of glad for that. Wait, actually I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already, my dear. I heard it was raining there. Blazing hot here...something that you wouldn't enjoy. Sweating while driving...eww. Your "father" says hello, and your "brother" Teddy too. Anyway, bonsoir et bonne journee demain!

- e.