Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lately I have been unmotivated to post anything up, but last night I came across the Manitoba Comic Convention website (yet again) and to my surprise someone new has been added to the 'celebrity' guest list. Now this is worth blogging about: LeVAR BURTON. I am sooo there, just to be in the same presence of this childhood friend, is worth my 12 dollars. When he started playing Geordi LaForge in Star Trek, I was convinced that he was Levar's evil doppelganger, and I couldn't quite put two and two together. But I was like 4. How weird is to watch your favorite children's PBS host after school and later watch him as a blind sci fi guy on Star Trek. Well, it was weird for me. Now, it's just a matter of finding someone who is willing to come with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll come with! "...But you don't have to take my word for it..."

kimmy said...

omg hhahah gross.

ridinggiraffes said...

THAT'S AWESOME! I remember when he was in Star Trek and had that weird gold thing on his eyes, and I use to try and copy him by putting a gold plastic headband in front of mine. I was cool.

Anonymous said...

Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high
Take a look, it's in a book

oh memories